Chipdot 3-01-0441-2 Ethernet W5100 Shield Network Expansion Board W/ Micro Sd Card Slot for Arduino
- Material: FR4 + Electronic components
- The Arduino Ethernet W5100 network expansion module allows the Arduino to be a simple Web server
- Supports reading and writing mini SD / TF card
- With Micro SD card slot, supports SD card up to 2GB, supports MEGA, Uno
- Package content: 1 x ethernet shield w5100 development boardor for arduino uno mega 2560 1280 328 unr. Product description: 1. Based on the w5100based on the wiznet w5100 allows an arduino board to connect to the internet. 2. Stackable design, can directly supported by for arduino official ethernet library. 3. Supports up to four simultaneous socket connections 4. Can use to store files for serving over the network. 5. Compatible with the for arduino duemilanove (168 or 328), uno as well as mega (1280/2560). 6. Can be accessed using the mini SD tf library. 7. Operating voltage:5v. 8. Ethernet controller: w5100 with internal 16k buffer. 9. Connection speed: 10/100mb.